THE CAMPUS CUPBOARD
The Campus Cupboard provides groceries and personal care items for students in need and is designed to be a welcoming place to help students feel comfortable and supported. All currently enrolled Nashville State students are welcome to shop once per week.
The Cupboard is closed between semesters and during Fall and Spring Breaks.
Please bring your NSCC student ID each time you come to shop.
Online ordering now available for pickup at all campuses
We’ve paused in-person shopping due to COVID, but Campus Cupboard shopping has moved online!
Students from any campus location can request items. If there is not a physical Campus Cupboard operating at your preferred campus, we can send your order to your campus via courier.
- Clarksville Campus
- Order online directly from the Clarksville Campus Cupboard.
- Dickson Campus
- Order online from the White Bridge Road location and email Michelle Joyner to request that your order be sent via courier.
- Humphreys County Campus
- Order online directly from the Humphreys County Campus Cupboard.
- Southeast Campus
- Order online directly from the Southeast Campus Cupboard.
- White Bridge Road Campus
- Order online directly from the White Bridge Road Campus Cupboard.
Have questions about the Campus Cupboard? Contact Michelle Joyner in the Foundation office.
Ready to start shopping?
New shopper? Click “Sign Up” on the online store login page.
The NSCC Foundation is pleased to offer the Campus Cupboard in partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.