THE CAMPUS CUPBOARD
6/22/2020: Shopping at the White Bridge Road Campus Cupboard is now available by appointment.
To request a shopping appointment, please email Michelle Joyner.
Nashville State continues to take precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Students who come to campus for shopping appointments will need to abide by the following campus policies:
- Masks/face coverings are required for everyone on campus.
- Please bring a mask/face covering with you as Nashville State has a limited supply of disposable masks to provide on a case-by-case basis.
- You will need to complete an online wellness check the day of your appointment.
- We will provide information about the online wellness check when confirming your shopping appointment.
- You are required to check in when you arrive on campus.
- At the White Bridge Road Campus, check-in stations are located at the main entrances of the S (quad side) and W (White Bridge Road side) Buildings.
- You will be asked to show your completed wellness check during check-in.
- You will receive a sticker with the date of your appointment to wear while you are on campus.
- For everyone’s safety, all water fountains are temporarily unavailable.
The Southeast Campus Cupboard remains closed until future notice.
Students in need of nutrition assistance can also continue to contact Second Harvest at 615-329-3491 for the most up-to-date information about other partner locations that are currently providing emergency food boxes.
The NSCC Foundation is pleased to offer the Campus Cupboard in partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. The Cupboard provides nonperishable food items as well as personal care items for students in need and is designed to be a welcoming place to help students feel comfortable, supported, and empowered. Shoppers are welcome to visit once per week.
The Campus Cupboard currently operates at our White Bridge Road and Southeast (Antioch) Campuses. An additional location at our Clarksville Campus is scheduled to open during the Fall 2020 semester.
The Cupboard is closed between semesters and during Fall and Spring Breaks. Please bring your NSCC student ID each time you come to shop.
If you’d like to donate to the Cupboard, visit this page for more information. If you’d like to volunteer in the Cupboard, please contact:
- Yvonne Simerman at the White Bridge Road Campus
- Connie Mathews at the Southeast Campus
- Carol Hines at the Clarksville Campus
Have other questions about the Campus Cupboard? Contact Michelle Joyner in the Foundation office.
Ready to start shopping? Please complete our intake form.