8/5/2020: Fall 2020 bus passes will be available for pickup at the White Bridge Road Campus and Southeast Campus by appointment beginning Monday, August 10th.
To request an appointment at the White Bridge Road Campus, please email Karina Davis.
To request an appointment at the Southeast Campus, please email Delphia Green.
Nashville State continues to take precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Students who come to campus for appointments will need to abide by the following campus policies:
- Masks/face coverings are required for everyone on campus.
- Please bring a mask/face covering with you as Nashville State has a limited supply of disposable masks to provide on a case-by-case basis.
- You will need to complete an online wellness check the day of your appointment.
- We will provide information about the online wellness check when confirming your shopping appointment.
- You are required to check in when you arrive on campus.
- At the White Bridge Road Campus, check-in stations are located at the main entrances of the S (quad side) and W (White Bridge Road side) Buildings.
- You will be asked to show your completed wellness check during check-in.
- You will receive a sticker with the date of your appointment to wear while you are on campus.
- For everyone’s safety, all water fountains are temporarily unavailable.
The NSCC Foundation is proud to partner with WeGo Transit (Nashville MTA) to offer a Transportation Assistance Program. The program provides semester-long bus passes for travel to-and-from school at no cost to NSCC students. Passes are valid from the first day of classes through the last day of final exams.
Students participating in the program who successfully complete at least 75% of each semester’s coursework and otherwise comply with the terms of the program will be eligible to request transportation assistance during the following semester.
Please note that due to funding restrictions, there are limits to the support we can provide each semester. Bus passes are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Have questions about the Transportation Assistance Program? Contact Michelle Joyner in the Foundation office.
Need financial assistance with transportation? Please complete the bus pass request form.