The Nashville State Foundation provides textbook assistance to eligible Nashville State students who are pursuing an associate degree or technical certificate, and have an unmet financial need. NSCC Foundation Textbook Assistance is not guaranteed and awards are based off funding.
To qualify for Textbook Assistance:
- Students must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and have unmet financial need.
- Students must complete a new application each semester.
- Students participating in the program who successfully complete at least 75% of each semester’s coursework will be eligible to request textbook assistance during the following semester.
- Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-serve, semester-to-semester basis. Receiving assistance in one semester does not guarantee that you will receive assistance in a future semester.
- Due to funding restrictions, there are limits to the support we can provide each semester. Your application does not guarantee assistance.
- Students will not be awarded the full cost of their textbooks.
- Nashville GRAD and Nashville FLEX students automatically receive a textbook stipend each semester. GRAD and FLEX students should not submit this form. Instead, they can request additional textbook assistance by communicating directly with their assigned Student Success Advisor.
Have questions about the Textbook Assistance Program? Contact email@example.com.
Need financial assistance with textbooks? Please complete the application for assistance.