The Nashville State Foundation typically provides textbook assistance to Tennessee Reconnect students at NSCC. However, during the COVID-19 crisis, we are temporarily expanding this program to support all Nashville State students.
- Each semester requires a new application.
- Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served, semester-to-semester basis. Receiving assistance in one semester does not guarantee that you will receive assistance in a future semester.
- Due to funding restrictions, there are limits to the support we can provide each semester. Your application does not guarantee assistance.
- Tennessee Reconnect students participating in the program who successfully complete at least 75% of each semester’s coursework will be eligible to request textbook assistance during the following semester.
- Nashville GRAD students automatically receive a $300 textbook credit each semester; GRAD students should not submit this form. Instead, they can request additional assistance by communicating directly with their assigned Student Success Advisor.
Have questions about the Textbook Assistance Program? Contact NSCC’s Student Resource Manager, April Robinson.
Need financial assistance with textbooks? Please complete the application for assistance.