The Nashville State Foundation typically provides textbook assistance to Tennessee Reconnect and Nashville GRAD students at NSCC. However, during the COVID-19 crisis, we are temporarily expanding this program to support students beyond Tennessee Reconnect and Nashville GRAD.
- Each semester requires a new application.
- Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served, semester-to-semester basis. Receiving assistance in one semester does not guarantee that you will receive assistance in a future semester.
- Due to funding restrictions, there are limits to the support we can provide each semester. Your application does not guarantee assistance.
- Tennessee Reconnect students participating in the program who successfully complete at least 75% of each semester’s coursework will be eligible to request textbook assistance during the following semester.
- Nashville GRAD students automatically receive a $300 textbook credit each semester; GRAD students can request additional assistance by communicating directly with their assigned Student Success Advisor.
Have questions about the Textbook Assistance Program? Contact Lindsay Hager in the Foundation office.
The application period for Fall 2020 textbook assistance has closed.
Applications for Spring 2021 textbook assistance will be accepted beginning at 8 am on Monday, January 4, 2021.