FACULTY/STAFF GRANT PURPOSE
- The Faculty/Staff Grant Program represents a partnership between the Nashville State Community College Foundation and Nashville State Community College that will allow for improved student learning through classroom initiatives, professional development, program development, travel, or other related purposes.
- Have at least one year of full-time service at Nashville State
- Hold full-time status
- Submit a completed application and proposal to the Foundation office.
- Note: Coursework counting toward a degree is not applicable as a grant experience
- Fall 2017: September 15th, 2017
- Completed applications should be returned to the NSCC Foundation office at H-120