FACULTY/STAFF GRANT PURPOSE
- The Faculty/Staff Grant Program represents a partnership between the Nashville State Community College Foundation and Nashville State Community College that will allow for improved student learning through classroom initiatives, professional development, program development, travel, or other related purposes.
- Have at least one year of full-time service at Nashville State
- Hold full-time status
- Submit a completed application and proposal to the Foundation office.
- Note: Coursework counting toward a degree is not applicable as grant experience
- Spring 2019: Monday, January 28th, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Completed applications can be dropped off in the NSCCF office (H-120, White Bridge Road Campus) or emailed to Lauren Bell.